Monday, June 24, 2019

Little clipped recipe with a big punch!

As I've continued to search through the piles of recipes I am amazed and at times overwhelmed by the sheer volume of saved recipes.  

The parameters I am using for which recipes I post here are as follows

-  I remember Gramma making a recipe
-  I remember eating a recipe
- I remember  (or at least think I remember) Gramma talking about a recipe(ie rice sausage)
and finally
-the recipe looks interesting.


Today's recipe is short and likely the smallest in the collection(at least for clipped recipes)

It is for Pineapple Party Punch

Gramma did on occasion have punch at Christmas and maybe Easter?

I don't necessarily remember this recipe but it actually sounds tasty and it is the smallest thing she clipped.  
(a similar recipe is actually on their website with just a few changes it adds a small can of frozen OJ and adds strawberry slices in garnish you can find that link here.)

Here it is

Pineapple Party Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment