Sunday, June 30, 2019

Summer Sparkle Punch

Summer Sparkle Punch

This was a little clipping from a news paper the recipe makes 1 gallon

I feel like I remember grandma trying this recipe(or one very similar)

I continue to be overwhelmed with floods of memories that some of these recipes  bring  back.  


I feel as if I'm transported to the time and place  at the old kitchen table back when there were bookshelves along the wall under the window, where the Funk & Wagnall's
Image result for funk n wagnalls encyclopedia set
  were stored,(before the cupboards were put in)  hearing my mom being surprised that there is jello in the punch.

anyway... the recipe


Summer Sparkle Punch
🍓
2 pkg. strawberry flavored gelatin(3 oz each)
2 cups boiling water
2 (12 oz) cans frozen lemonade slightly thawed
3 28 oz bottles of ginger ale
Ice cubes

Dissolve gelatin in water.  Stir in lemonade.  Add ginger ale and ice cubes.  Makes 1 gal.



No comments:

Post a Comment